The socially skilled child molester [electronic resource] : differentiating the guilty from the falsely accused / Carla van Dam
- Van Dam, Carla, 1950-
- New York : Haworth Press, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 161 p. ; 23 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Understanding the problem -- Child molesters in their natural habitat -- Current practices -- Not all child molesters are alike -- Common misperceptions -- Accurately differentiating danger -- A framework for understanding child sexual abuse -- Interviewing child molesters -- Predicting risk -- Incorporating corroborating evidence.
- 0789028050 (hard : alk. paper), 0789028069 (soft : alk. paper), 9780789028051 (hard : alk. paper), and 9780789028068 (soft : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 151-154) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28955771