The complete idiot's guide to upgrading and repairing PCs [electronic resource] / by Jennifer Fulton
- Fulton, Jennifer
- Additional Titles:
- Complete idiot's guide and Upgrading and repairing PCs
- Indianapolis, IN : Alpha, 
- Copyright Date:
- 5th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 497 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- Using plain English descriptions and instructions, this guide gives attention to the full range of upgrades on a PC, from the simple (printers, monitors, mice) to the more complicated (CPUs, harddisks, motherboards).
- 1592570410 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2002. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2895684