Shakespeare and appropriation [electronic resource] / edited by Christy Desmet and Robert Sawyer
- London ; New York : Routledge, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 240 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Desmet, Christy, 1954-, Sawyer, Robert, 1953-, and NetLibrary, Inc
- Accents on Shakespeare
- 0203218922 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -227) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2002. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2895836