Practical research methods [electronic resource] : a user-friendly guide to mastering research techniques and projects / Catherine Dawson
- Dawson, Catherine
- Oxford : How To Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 158 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- 0585438404 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2896366