Witchcraft in Tudor and Stuart England [electronic resource] : a regional and comparative study / Alan Macfarlane
- Macfarlane, Alan
- London : Routledge, 1999.
- 2nd ed. / with an introduction by James Sharpe.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 334 pages : illustrations, facsimiles, maps ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sharpe, J. A. and NetLibrary, Inc
- 020306366X (electronic bk.)
- Originally published : London: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1970.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -324) and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2896481