Verilog Quickstart [electronic resource] : a practical guide to simulation and synthesis in Verilog / James M. Lee
- Lee, James M., 1962-
- Boston : Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002.
- 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 355 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- The Kluwer international series in engineering and computer science ; SECS 667
- 0306476800 (electronic bk.)
- Includes index. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries. Excludes the content of the material which accompanied the original book.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2896762