And quiet flows the vodka, or, When Pushkin comes to shove [electronic resource] : the curmudgeon's guide to Russian literature and culture, with the devil's dictionary of received ideas, alphabetical reflection on the loathsomeness of Russia, American Academia, and humanity in general / Alicia Chudo ; edited by Andrew Sobesednikov
- 0810120585 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2896924