What CEOs expect from corporate training [electronic resource] : building workplace learning and performance initiatives that advance organizational goals / William J. Rothwell, John E. Lindholm, William G. Wallick
- Why examine CEO opinions of corporate training? -- The manager role -- The analyst role -- The intervention selector role -- The intervention designer/developer role -- The intervention implementor role -- The change leader role -- The evaluator role -- Developing a workplace learning action plan.
- 0814427057 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 279-287) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2897080