Research methods in clinical psychology [electronic resource] : an introduction for students and practitioners / Chris Barker and Nancy Pistrang [and] Robert Elliott
- Barker, Chris, 1948-
- Hoboken, N.J. : J. Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 284 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pistrang, Nancy, Elliott, Robert, 1950-, Barker, Chris, 1948-, and NetLibrary, Inc
- 0470855134 (electronic bk.)
- First ed. published under title: Research methods in clinical and counselling psychology. Chichester : Wiley, 1994. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages [251-272] and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2897468