The author's toolkit [electronic resource] : a step-by-step guide to writing and publishing your book / Mary Embree
- Embree, Mary, 1932-
- New York : Allworth Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Rev. ed.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 181 pages
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- Bibliographic record display: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Click here to access this electronic book provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project.
- 1581153368 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -169) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2897757