Preparing for an aging world [electronic resource] : the case for cross-national research / Panel on a Research Agenda and New Data for an Aging World, Committee on Population and Committee on National Statistics, Division of Behavioral and Social Sciences and Education, National Research Council
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 308 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Panel on a Research Agenda and New Data for an Aging World
- 0309502810 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via the World Wide Web.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2897946