Global ecotourism policies and case studies [electronic resource] : perspectives and constraints / edited by Michael Lück and Torsten Kirstges
- Clevedon ; Buffalo : Channel View Publications, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 202 pages : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Lück, Michael, 1966-, Kirstges, Torsten, and NetLibrary, Inc
- Current themes in tourism
- 187315075X (electronic bk.)
- Related Titles:
- Current issues in tourism
- This book is also available as vol. 5, no. 3 & 4 (2002) of the journal Current issues in tourism. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2898074