Kmart's ten deadly sins [electronic resource] : how incompetence tainted an American icon / Marcia Layton Turner
- Turner, Marcia Layton
- Hoboken, N.J. : J. Wiley & Sons, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 256 pages
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- Brand mismanagement -- Lack of customer knowledge -- Underestimating Wal-Mart -- Lousy locations -- Ignoring store appearance -- Technology aversion -- Supply chain disconnect -- Lack of focus -- Strategy du jour -- Repeating the same mistakes -- Conclusion--can its sins be forgiven?
- 0471481181 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 237-245) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2898391