Introduction to microcontrollers [electronic resource] : architecture, programming, and interfacing of the Motorola 68HC12 / G. Jack Lipovski
- Lipovski, G. Jack
- San Diego : Academic Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 394 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- 0585470693 (electronic bk.)
- "Disclaimer: This eBook does not include the ancillary media that was packaged with the original printed version of the book."--T.p. verso.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries. "Excludes data from the CD-ROM which accompanied the original book."
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2898446