Economics of the family and family policies [electronic resource] / edited by Inga Persson and Christina Jonung
- Conference Author:
- Arne Ryde Symposium on "Economics of Gender and the Family" (15th : 1995 : Rungstedgaard)
- London ; New York : Routledge, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 222 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Persson, Inga, 1945-
- Routledge research in gender and society ; 1
- Bargaining and distribution in marriage / Shelly Lundberg and Robert A. Pollak -- Battles of the sexes: non-cooperative games in the theory of family / Kjell Erik Lommerud -- Intrahousehold distribution of resources and labor market participation decisions / Daniela Del Boca -- A family with one dominating spouse / Kristian Bolin -- Women's hours of work and marriage market imbalances / Shoshana Grossbard-Shechtman and Matthew Neideffer / Premarital cohabitation, childbearing and the creation of one-parent families / John Ermisch -- Childcare, human capital and economic efficiency / Siv. S. Gustafsson and Frank P. Stafford -- The choice between full-time and part-time work for Norwegian and Swedish mothers / Marit Rønsen and Marianne Sundström -- Public policy and childcare choice / Seija Ilmakunnas -- Taxation and the market for domestic services / Anne-Marie Pålsson.
- 0203441338 (electronic bk.)
- "A selection of papers from the 15th Arne Ryde Symposium on 'Economics of Gender and the Family' in honor of Anna Bugge and Knut Wicksell."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2004. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries. "This edition published in the Taylor & Francis e-Library, 2003."
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2898562