Image processing and analysis [electronic resource] : a practical approach / edited by Richard Baldock and Jim Graham
- The Practical approach series
- Microscope image acquisition / Stephanie L. Ellenberger and Ian T. Young -- Biological image processing and enhancement / G.W. Horgan, C.A. Reid, and C.A. Glasbey -- Image analysis : quantitative interpretation of chromosome images / Kenneth R. Castleman -- Pattern recognition : classification of chromosomes / Jim Graham -- Three-dimensional (3D) reconstruction from serial sections / Fons J. Verbeek -- 3D analysis : registration of biomedical images / Daniel Rueckert and David J. Hawkes -- Model-based methods in analysis of biomedical images / Tim Cootes --Projective stereology in biological microscopy / Andrew D. Carothers -- Image warping and spatial data mapping / Richard A. Baldock and Bill Hill.
- 0585483590 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2898655