Cover letter magic [electronic resource] : trade secrets of professional resumé writers / Wendy S. Enelow and Louise M. Kursmark
- Cover letter formats and types for every situation -- Preparing to write -- Writing your cover letters -- The anatomy of a winning electronic cover letter (plus electronic resume tips) -- Cover letter presentation -- Answers to common cover letter questions-and tips to help you beat the odds -- Before-and-after cover letter transformations -- Winning cover letters for blue-collar and trades positions -- Winning cover letters for young professionals/new graduates -- Winning cover letters for mid-career professionals -- Winning cover letters for senior managers and executives -- Winning cover letters for technical and scientific professionals -- Winning cover letters for career changers -- Winning thank-you letters -- Cover letter tips and techniques from recruiters -- Winning resume strategies.
- 1593570228 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 389-400) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2004. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2899270