Depressive rumination [electronic resource] : nature, theory and treatment / edited by Costas Papageorgiou, Adiran Wells
- Nature, functions, and beliefs about depressive rumination / Costas Papageorgiou, Adrian Wells -- The consequences of dysphoric rumination / Sonja Lyubomirsky, Chris Tkach -- Reactive rumination: outcomes, mechanisms, and developmental antecedents / Jelena Spasojevic, Lauren B. Alloy, Lyn Y. Abramson, Donal MacCoon, Matthew S. Robinson -- Mental control and depressive rumination / Richard M. Wenzlaff -- Physiological aspects of depressive rumination / Greg J. Siegle, Julian F. Thayer -- The response styles theory / Susan Nolen-Hoeksema -- Rumination, depression, and metacognition: The S-REF model / Gerald Matthews, Adrian Wells -- Rumination as a function of goal progress, stop-rules, and cerebral lateralization / Leonard L. Martin Ilan Shrira, Helen M. Startup -- A comparison and appraisal of theories of rumination / Melissa A. Brotman, Robert J. DeRubeis -- Measurement of depressive rumination and associated constructs / Olivier Luminet -- Psychological treatment of rumination / Christine Purdon -- Cognitive therapy for depressive thinking / Dean McMillan, Peter Fisher -- Metacognitive therapy for depressive rumination / Adrian Wells, Costas Papageorgiou.
- 0470090855 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2003. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 2899374