The Kurdish question and the 2003 Iraqi war / edited by Mohammed M.A. Ahmed and Michael M. Gunter
- Costa Mesa, Calif. : Mazda, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 285 pages : maps ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Ahmed, Mohammed M. A. and Gunter, Michael M.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Kurdish studies series ; no. 5
- Political prospects of the Kurds in the Middle East / David McDowall -- Are the Kurds a source of instability in the Middle East? / Carole A. O'Leary -- The political fallout of ethnic cleansing in Iraqi Kurdistan / Mohammed M.A. Ahmed -- Kurdish prospects in Post-Saddam Iraq / Michael M. Gunter -- Turkey and Kurdistan-Iraq relations: the consolidation of Iraqi Kurdish Nationalism: 2003-2004 / Robert Olson -- The Kurdish issue in Turkey following the 2003 Iraqi War / Hamit Bozarslan -- Implications of Turkey's constitutional reforms for the Kurds / Gulistan Gurbey -- Turkey's Kurdish-centered Iraqi policy / M. Hakan Yavuz -- The impact of the Iraq war on the future of the Kurds in Iran / Nader Entessar -- Obstacles hindering the Kurdish question in Iran / Farideh Koohi-Kamali -- Durable solution for the internally displaced Iraqi Kurds: legal and practical considerations / David Fisher -- The Kurdish community in Lebanon and their future prospects / Lokman I. Meho and Farah W. Kawtharani.
- 1568591764 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2900721