Sustainability and health : supporting global ecological integrity in public health / editors, Valerie A. Brown [and others].
- London : Sterling, VA : EARTHSCAN, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 327 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, Valerie A.
- Living: public health and the future of life on the planet -- Listening: co-ordinating ideas on sustainability and health -- Grounding: Co-ordinating contexts for sustainability and health -- Knowing: Linking the knowledge cultures of sustainability and health -- Scoping: designing and monitoring sustainability and health programs -- Acting: practitioners as actors for sustainability and health -- Innovating: practitioners as innovators for sustainability and health -- Managing: public health leadership and management for sustainability -- Epilogue: the way forward.
- 184407174X (hbk. : alk. paper) and 1844071731 (pbk. : pbk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Delaware copy: Purchased in memory of Nicholas J. Finamore by Janet and Roger Alwang; 20056.
View MARC record | catkey: 2901482