Stabilizing rural electricity service through common sense application of the Endangered Species Act [microform] : oversight hearing before the Subcommittee on Water and Power of the Committee on Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, Wednesday, May 4, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources. Subcommittee on Water and Power
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 55 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.R 31/3:109-12
Serial no. 109-12 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0239-P.
"Serial no. 109-12."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 9/26/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:21038.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2906205