The price and purity of illicit drugs : 1981 through the second quarter of 2003 / Executive Office of the President, Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Washington, D.C. : Executive Office of the President, Office of National Drug Control Policy, 
- Additional Creators:
- Caulkins, Jonathan P. (Jonathan Paul), 1965-, United States. Office of National Drug Control Policy, RAND Drug Policy Research Center, and Public Safety and Justice Program (Rand Corporation)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- PREX 26.2:P 93/2004
- Title from title screen (viewed on July 20, 2005).
"Jonathan P. Caulkins [and others] produced this publication at RAND's Drug Policy Research Center and Public Safety and Justice Division ... ."
- Funding Information:
- Produced under DHHS prime contract number 282-00-0016 8
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the White House Drug Policy web site. Address as of 7/20/05: http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/publications/price%5Fpurity/price%5Fpurity.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2906500