Amtrak : Acela's continued problems underscore the importance of meeting broader challenges in managing large-scale projects : testimony before the Subcommittee on Railroads, Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives / statement of JayEtta Hecker
- Hecker, JayEtta Z.
- Additional Titles:
- Acela's continued problems underscore the importance of meeting broader challenges in managing large-scale projects
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Railroads and United States. Government Accountability Office
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:GAO-05-698 T
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 11, 2005).
"For release ... May 11, 2005."
Paper version available from: U.S. Government Accountability Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/11/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d05698t.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2906642