The divination dances II : composition for flute, cello, acoustic bass & percussions / Emmanuel Tanka Fonta
- Fonta, Emmanuel Tanka, 1966-
- Additional Titles:
- Divination dances two : composition for flute, cello, acoustic bass & percussions
- Kornwestheim, Germany : CWJEF Music Publications, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 score (50 pages) + 8 parts : illustrations, portrait ; 31 cm + 1 audio disc (digital ; 4 3/4 in.)
- Scored for cello, flute, acoustic bass & percussions. The composition is thematically based on the music of the African thumb piano as well as other variegated motifs and rhythmic idioms of traditional African percussion music.
- Audience Notes:
- Difficult/professional (Grades 7-8+)
- "Genre: Traditional African/Improv."
Parts bound with score.
View MARC record | catkey: 2907046