Waiving points of order against the conference report to accompany H.R. 3, Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act--a Legacy for Users [microform] : report (to accompany H. Res. 399).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Rules
- Additional Titles:
- Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act--a Legacy for Users
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 unnumbered leaf ; 23 cm.
- Report / 109th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 109-212
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/8:109-212
- Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0245-P.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"July 29 (legislative day of July 28), 2005."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/15/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr212.109.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2907937