Budgeting in the Congress [microform] : reflections on how the budget process functions : hearing before the Committee on the Budget, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, June 22, 2005
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Budget
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 56 pages ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2005-0248-P., and "Serial no. 109-8."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 9/16/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:22133.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:22133.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2907949