The river murders / James Patterson & James O. Born
- Patterson, James, 1947-
- Uniform Title:
- Novels. Selections
- Additional Titles:
- Hidden, Malicious, and Malevolent
- New York : Grand Central Publishing, 2020.
- Copyright Date:
- First Edition.
- Physical Description:
- 430 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Born, James O. and Patterson, James, 1947-
- Hidden -- Malicious -- Malevolent.
- Hidden: "After being rejected by the Navy SEALS, Mitchum becomes his small town's unofficial private eye. But his investigation skills are put to the test when he searches for his missing teenage cousin - and uncovers a government conspiracy in the process"--Provided by publisher.
Malicious: "Mitchum's brother has been charged with murder. Nathaniel swears he didn't kill anyone, but word on the street is that he was involved with the victim's wife. Now, Mitchum will break every rule to expose the truth - even if it destroys the people he loves."--Provided by publisher.
Malevolent: "Mitchum has never been more desperate. One by one, his loved ones have become victims of carefully staged attacks. There's only one way to stop the ruthless mastermind intent on destroying everything around him - to go on the most dangerous hunt of his life."--Provided by publisher.
- 9781538700754 (hardcover)
- Hidden and Malicious were originally published as BookShots, in 2017.
- Original Version:
- Hidden originally published: Little, Brown, 2017.
Malicious originally published: Little, Brown, 2017.
View MARC record | catkey: 29235038