Atlas of major central and eastern Gulf Coast gas reservoirs / editors, D.G. Bebout [and others] ; contributing authors, R.M. Mink [and others] ; assisted by M.L. McCullough [and others].
- [Chicago, Ill.] : Gas Research Institute ; Austin, Tex. : Bureau of Economic Geology, University of Texas at Austin, 1992.
- Physical Description:
- 1 atlas (vi, 88 pages) : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 44 x 56 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bebout, Don G.
Mink, Robert M.
Gas Research Institute
University of Texas at Austin. Bureau of Economic Geology
- Post-Eocene plays -- Paleocene-Eocene plays -- Cretaceous plays -- Jurassic -- Pennsylvanian-Mississippian -- Index of major Texas gas fields.
- "This ... atlas surveys 1,357 reservoirs in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama, each of which has to have a cumulative production of at least 10 billion cubic feet of natural gas for inclusion"--Foreword.
Four col. folded maps in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2924664