New Trends in Observer-Based Control : an Introduction to Design Approaches and Engineering Applications / edited by Olfa Boubaker [and five others].
- London : Academic Press, 
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Boubaker, Olfa
- Emerging methodologies and applications in modelling, identification and control ; Volume 1
- New Trends in Observer-Based Control: An Introduction to Design Approaches and Engineering Applications, Volume One presents a clear-and-concise introduction to the latest advances in observer-based control design. It provides a comprehensive tutorial on new trends in the design of observer-based controllers for which the separation principle is well established. In addition, since the theoretical developments remain more advanced than the engineering applications, more experimental results are still needed. A wide range of applications are covered, and the book contains worked examples which make it ideal for both advanced courses and researchers starting in the field.
- 9780128170397 (electronic bk.), 0128170395 (electronic bk.), 9780128170380 (electronic bk.), and 0128170387 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 29248272