Ideas, strategies, and scenarios in music information literacy / edited by Kathleen A. Abromeit
- Middleton, Wisconsin : Music Library Association : co-published by A-R Editions, Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 129 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Abromeit, Kathleen A., 1962-
- Music Library Association basic manual series ; Volume 10
- The ACRL framework : a new paradigm for music information literacy, in the context of performance and composition / Laura Snyder, Laurie Sampsel, and Lesley Farmer -- Lesson study : a tool for reflective teaching / Erin Conor -- From the studio to the stage : active learning for the student performer / Andrea Beckendorf -- Embedding the framework : using embedded librarian techniques to facilitate music information literacy / Sara J. Beutter Manus -- Utilizing digital primary sources and a technology-based audience response system to enhance music information literacy / Bonnie Elizabeth Fleming -- Peer instruction in the Oberlin Conservatory Library : three models of engagement / Kathleen A. Abromeit -- Out of the box and into the studio : music librarian and audio engineer information literacy collaboration / Misti Shaw -- Coloring your parachute : embedding information literacy in music career planning / Brian McMillan and Jan Bottomer -- Selected resources / Rosalinda Hernandez Linares.
- 9780895798602 (paperback) and 0895798603 (paperback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 29248685