Mineral resource assessment maps of the Medford 1° x 2° quadrangle, Oregon-California / by D.A. Singer [and others] ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey
- Singer, D. A.
- Additional Titles:
- Medford quadrangle, Oregon-California
Envelope title: Mineral resource assessment maps, Medford 1° x 2° quad., Oreg.-Calif
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 2 maps ; 44 x 64 cm and 44 x 62 cm, sheets 80 x 132 cm and 75 x 122 cm, folded in envelope 25 x 32 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Miscellaneous field studies / Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; map MF-1383-C
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:250,000 (W 124°--W 122°/N 43°--N 42°).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Includes text, 11 graphs showing the grades and tonnages of 7 minerals, tables showing "evidence bearing on the favorability of tracts for massive sulfide deposits in volcanic rocks" and "evidence bearing on the favorability of tracts for epithermal precious metal vein and (or)--mercury deposits", and location map.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 29249715