Perfluorinated chemicals in the environment : an update on the response to contamination and challenges presented : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifteenth Congress, second session, September 6, 2018
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Environment
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 195 pages) : illustrations, map
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Errata corrects error: the Subcommittee on Environment, not the Subcommittee on Energy, should have been named in the referenced hearing on the title page and on page 1. The Subcommittee on Environment's roster, not that of the Subcommittee on Energy, should have appeared on page (iii). and "Serial no. 115-163.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 29249877