H.R. 1146 : "Arctic Cultural and Coastal Plain Protection Act" : legislative hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources of the Committee on Natural Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, Tuesday, March 26, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Energy and Mineral Resources
- Additional Titles:
- HR 1146 : "Arctic Cultural and Coastal Plain Protection Act"
Arctic Cultural and Coastal Plain Protection Act
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 105 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Petroleum—Prospecting—Environmental aspects—Alaska—Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Natural gas—Prospecting—Environmental aspects—Alaska—Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Caribou—Alaska—Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Ethnoecology—Alaska—Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- Alaska Natives—Social life and customs
- Wilderness areas—Law and legislation—Alaska—Arctic National Wildlife Refuge
- "Serial no. 116-9."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 29251522