Securing our nation's chemical facilities : stakeholder perspectives on improving the CFATS Program : hearing before the Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Innovation of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, March 12, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Innovation
- Additional Titles:
- Stakeholder perspectives on improving the CFATS Program and Stakeholder perspectives on improving the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards Program
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 50 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 75:116-6
Serial no. 116-6 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security)
- "Serial no. 116-6."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 29251651