Of the law of nature and nations : eight books / written in Latin by the Baron Pufendorf ; done into English by Basil Kennett ; to which are added all the large notes of Mr. Barbeyrac, translated from the best edition, together with large tables to the whole
- Pufendorf, Samuel, Freiherr von, 1632-1694
- Uniform Title:
- De jure naturae et gentium. English
- London : Printed for J. Walthoe, R. Wilkin, J. and J. Bonwicke, S. Birt, T. Ward, and T. Osborne, 1729.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., [between 2009 and 2013]
- The fourth edition, carefully corrected / to which is now prefixed Mr. Barbeyrac's prefatory discourse, containing an historical and critical account of the science of morality, and the progress it has made in the world, from the earliest times down to the publication of this work ; done into English by Mr. Carew.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (88, 878 pages, 22 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Kennett, Basil, 1674-1715, Barbeyrac, Jean, 1674-1744, and Carew, George, Esq
- HeinOnline legal classics library
HeinOnline Selden Society publications & English legal history
- Errors in paging: in first section, numbers 40-43 omitted; in second section, numbers 317-320 omitted and 477-480 duplicated.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 29251816