Reading rivers in Roman literature and culture / Prudence J. Jones
- Jones, Prudence J., 1971-
- Lanham, MD : Lexington Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 123 pages ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Cosmology -- Ritual -- Ethnography -- The river that talks : rivers and poetic speech -- Round rivers : Okeanos and bounded narrative -- Agmen aquarum : river catalogues -- Up the creek : upstream voyages and narrative structure -- Overflow : the reception of river motifs.
- 0739111086 (alk. paper) and 0739112406 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -118) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2925975