Characteristics of patients of selected types of medical specialists and practitioners : United States - July 1963-June 1964 / Mary M. Hannaford
- Hannaford, Mary M.
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1966.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 unnumbered pages, 63 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Public Health Service
National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Vital and health statistics. Series 10, Data from the National Health Survey ; number 28
Public Health Service publication ; no. 1000-series 10-no. 28
- "Statistics on persons with one or more visits to selected types of medical specialists and practitioners during the survey year, by age, sex, residence, geographic region, family income, usual activity status, color, and education of head of family. Based on data collected in household interviews during the period July 1963-June 1964."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 29266293