Hydrogeology, land-subsidence projections, and earth-fissure hazards along the Tucson Aqueduct alignment of the Central Arizona Project in Pinal and Pima Counties, Arizona / by Schumann, Herbert H., Wrege, Beth, M., and Meehan, Wesley D.
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map) : color
- Additional Creators:
- Schumann, Herbert H., Wrege, Beth M., Meehan, Wesley D., and United States. Bureau of Reclamation
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:02-4028
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:355,000 (W 111°40ʹ--W 110°55ʹ/N 32°55ʹ--N 32°00ʹ).
- "Prepared in cooperation with the Bureau of Reclamation."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes text, location map, inset map, five cross-sections, three profiles, and bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 29266406