Louisiana ground-water map no. 6 : potentiometric surface, 1990, and water-level changes, 1974-90, of the Mississippi River alluvial aquifer in northeastern Louisiana / by Ronald C. Seanor and Charles W. Smoot
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Potentiometric surface, 1990, and water-level changes, 1974-90, of the Mississippi River alluvial aquifer in northeastern Louisiana
Louisiana ground water map no. VI, potentiometric surface, 1990, and water-level changes, 1974-90, of the Evangeline equivalent/southeast Louisiana aquifer system
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 maps) : color
- Additional Creators:
- Seanor, Ronald C.
Smoot, Charles W.
Louisiana. Department of Transportation and Development. Water Resources Section
- Water-resources investigations report ; 95-4146
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately. 1:375,000 (W 91°00'--W 92°20'/N 33°00'--N 31°00').
- Relief shown by contours.
"Prepared in cooperation with the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development, Public Works and Flood Control Directorate, Water Resources Section."
Includes text, tables, profiles, and location map.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 29266493