Additional steps to the national emergency with respect to Iran : message from the President of the United States, transmitting an executive order with respect to Iran that takes additional steps with respect to the national emergency declared in Executive Order 12957 of March 15, 1995, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1703(b); Public law 95-223, Sec. 204(b); (91 Stat. 1627).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2017-2021 : Trump)
- Uniform Title:
- Additional steps to the national emergency with respect to Iran (2020 January 10)
- Washington, D.C. : United States Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Trump, Donald, 1946-, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Financial Services, and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 116th Congress, 2d session ; 116-94
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "January 10, 2020." and "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs and Financial Services."
View MARC record | catkey: 29266939