Wasted energy : DOE's inaction on efficiency standards and its impact on consumers and the climate : hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, March 7, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Energy
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 189 pages) : illustrations
- "Serial no. 116-14."
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg37103.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Daniel R. Simmons, Assistant Secretary, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Department of Energy; Andrew deLaski, Executive Director, Appliance Standards Awareness Project; Katherine Kennedy, Senior Director, Climate and Clean Energy Program, Natural Resources Defense Council; Prepared statement \2\ Joseph M. McGuire, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers; Charles Harak, Staff Attorney and Manager, Energy Unit, National Consumer Law Center; Stephen R. Yurek, President and Chief Executive Officer, Air- Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute; David J. Friedman, Vice President, Advocacy, Consumer Reports.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-03-07.
View MARC record | catkey: 29267044