Field hearing : Kansas City, KS : Silicon Praire : tech, innovation, and a high-skilled workforce in the heartland : hearing before the Committee on Small Business, United States House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, hearing held October 4, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business
- Uniform Title:
- Field hearing (2019 October 8)
- Additional Titles:
- Kansas City, KS : Silicon Praire : tech, innovation, and a high-skilled workforce in the heartland
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 225 pages) : illustrations
- Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg37895.
"Small Business Committee document number 116-049."
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Mr. David Toland, Secretary, Kansas Department of Commerce, Topeka, KS; Ms. Delia Garcia, Secretary, Kansas Department of Labor, Topeka, KS; Mr. Thomas Salisbury, Regional Administrator, Region VII, Small Business Administration, Kansas City, MO; Ms. Neelima Parasker, President and CEO, SnapIT Solutions, Overland Park, KS; Mr. Ruben Alonso III, President, AltCap, Kansas City, MO; Ms. Tammie Wahaus, CEO, Elias Animal Health, Olathe, KS; Mr. Brad Sandt, President & CEO, Menlo, K12itc, Civic ITC, Kansas City, MO; Mr. Daniel Silva, President & CEO, Kansas City Kansas Chamber of Commerce, Kansas City, KS.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-10-08.
View MARC record | catkey: 29267105