Efficiency and resiliency in federal building design and construction : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, June 11, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vii, 72 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:116-20
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg38459.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Kevin Kampschroer, Director, Office of Federal High-Performance Buildings, Office of Governmentwide Policy, and Chief Sustainability Officer, U.S. General Services Administration.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-06-11.
View MARC record | catkey: 29267110