Mobility Internet of Things 2018 [electronic resource] : Mobility IoT / edited by Dagmar Cagáňová, Natália Horňáková
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- X, 561 pages 186 illustrations, 135 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Cagáňová, Dagmar, Horňáková, Natália, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communication and Computing, 2522-8595
- Introduction -- Bike Sharing - As Urban Transport Solution in a Small City -- Enhancing Resilience by Understanding Smart City and Safe City Concepts and their Common Systems -- Possibility Of Accelerating Power Signal Calculation In A System Of Internet Of Things -- State of art and challenges of robotics in Slovak Republic -- Concept of the Factories of the Future in Slovak industrial companies -- The importance of housing companies in the development of sustainable housing and increase in competitiveness -- Performance comparison of zoning techniques in geographic forwarding rules for ad hoc networks -- Scheduling heuristic to satisfy due dates of the customer orders in mass customized service industry -- Development of Employee Commitment Extent in Innovation Processes in Slovak Organisations -- Smart Surveillance Systems and Their Applications -- The Smart Logistics -- Identifying Points of Interest and Similar Individuals from Raw GPS Data -- Cooperation models for employee education: analysis on Slovak and Czech companies -- Testbed on IT communication in Smart Grid: a cyber security demonstration -- Aspects Affecting Emissions Production from Small Heat Sources -- The Effect of Bankruptcy on the Intangible Assets Valuation -- EDGE4ALL: Edge Computing for Smart City -- Simulator for Smart City Environment -- Evaluation of parking policy in Bratislava in the context of economic growth and automotive transport development in Slovakia -- Managerial Skills for Innovation Support -- Use of modern technologies at baggage tracking and its impact to airline revenue -- Rediscovering urban smart communities -- Industry 4.0 - the need of rethink strategic planning -- Moving towards Network State -- Are Home-based Businesses New Trends in Working Environment for Youth and Senior Entrepreneurs in Europe -- The platform for production capacity exchange management as a support for implementation of the Industry 4.0 concept -- Communication management in multi-client system using SMS gateway -- Smart Solutions for Big/Small Cities -- Intelligent Hardware-Software Platform for Efficient Coupling of Water-Energy Nexus in Smart Cities: A Conceptual Framework Cost Analysis of Telemedicine Implementation in the lens of Healthcare Sustainability -- Digital Transformation in the Healthcare Sector: Empirical evidences of IoHT Benefits and Limits on chronic disease management -- Software-Defined Networking for Smart Buildings: Advances and Challenges -- How Millennials will Use Autonomous Vehicles -- Smart Collaborative Learning Environment for Visually Impaired Children -- FMWare: IoT-based Fleet Management System -- Building Ecosystem to Support Social Mobility for Person with Disabilities (PWD): Malaysia Context -- Designing Playful Cities: Audio-Visual Metaphors for New Urban Environment Experience -- Migration and Diversity Potentials for the Labour Market -- Gender differences in the Income of Employees over 50 with Emphasis on Various Sectors of Economy -- Analytic Network Process as a Tool of Innovative Management at Manufacturing Technology Selection -- Conclusion.
- The scientific monograph Mobility IoT deals with innovative technologies influencing industry and connectivity sectors in the future industrial, urban, social and sustainable development. The mobility and Internet of Things are worldwide phenomena almost in everyday life. It is a challenge in many industries, not only in car manufacturing sector but additionally in e-mobility, smart cities, smart factories (Industry 4.0), smart logistics, social mobility, technological innovations, sustainability, multicultural development, Internet of Things sectors, etc., belonging to the topic of SMART Mobility IoT issue. Features practical, tested applications in Internet of Things mobility as presented at Mobility IoT 2018 Includes application domains such as urban mobility, smart factory, social mobility, and sustainability Applicable to researchers, academics, students, and professionals.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 29267952