Materials Processing Fundamentals 2020 [electronic resource] / edited by Jonghyun Lee, Samuel Wagstaff, Guillaume Lambotte, Antoine Allanore, Fiseha Tesfaye
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XII, 294 pages 171 illustrations, 135 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Lee, Jonghyun
SpringerLink (Online service)
- The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series, 2367-1181
- This volume includes contributions on the physical and numerical modeling of materials processing, and covers a range of metals and minerals. Authors present models and results related to the basics of processing such as extraction, joining, separation, and casting. The corresponding fundamentals of mass and heat transport as well as physical and thermodynamics properties are addressed, allowing for a cross-disciplinary vision of the field.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 29268072