Impedance Source Inverters [electronic resource] / by Hongpeng Liu, Zichao Zhou, Yuhao Li, Wentao Wu, Jiabao Jiang, Enda Shi
- Liu, Hongpeng
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 290 pages 232 illustrations, 114 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Zhou, Zichao, Li, Yuhao, Wu, Wentao, Jiang, Jiabao, Shi, Enda, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Research Status and Development -- Z-source Inverters and Control -- Developments of Impedance Source Inverters -- Dual-Winding Impedance Source Inverters -- Three-Winding Impedance Source Inverters -- Technology of DC-Link Voltage Spikes Suppression -- Impedance Source Inverters Analysis -- Reliability Research on Impedance Source Inverters -- Application of Impedance Source Inverters.
- This book focuses on impedance source inverters, discussing their classification, advantages, topologies, analysis methods, working mechanisms, improvements, reliability, and applications. It summarizes methods for suppressing DC-link voltage spikes and duty loss, which can pose a problem for researchers; and presents novel, efficient, steady state and transient analysis methods that are of significant practical value, along with specific calculation examples. Further, the book addresses the reliability of impedance source inverters, adopting a methodology from reliability engineering to do so. Given its scope, it offers a valuable resource for researchers, engineers, and graduate students in fields involving impedance source inverters and new energy sources. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 29268154