Evidence for population health / Richard F. Heller
- Heller, Richard F.
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 126 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- What is evidence for population health? -- The population or the individual in public health? -- Shifting the distribution -- Measuring the population impact -- Evaluating population-based risks and interventions -- Getting the outcome measure right -- Public health informatics: the role of e-science in building the evidence base -- Perceptions of risk among policy-makers and the public -- Managing knowledge for population health -- Applying evidence to inform public health practice and health policy decision-making -- Individual or population priorities for population health: involving the public -- Evidence into action: population impact assessment and population health decision support.
- 0198529740 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Purchased with funds from the Highmark Blue Shield Education Fund; 20056.
View MARC record | catkey: 2926828