Revolution goes east : imperial Japan and Soviet communism / Tatiana Linkhoeva
- Linkhoeva, Tatiana, 1979-
- Ithaca [New York] : Cornell University Press, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Studies of the Weatherhead East Asian Institute, Columbia University
- Restrictions on Access:
- Open Access Unrestricted online access
- Before 1917 -- Revolution and intervention -- The anti-Western revolution -- Anticommunism within -- Anarchism against Bolshevism -- The Japanese Communist Party and the Comintern -- National socialism and Soviet communism.
- "This book demonstrates how contemporary discussions of the communist revolution, its containment, and the issue of imperialism played a fundamental role in shaping Japan's interwar imperial society and policies"--
- Revolution (Soviet Union : 1917-1921)
- Communism—Japan—History—20th century
- Diplomatic relations
- Influence (Literary, artistic, etc.)
- Politics and government
- Japan—Politics and government—1912-1945
- Soviet Union—History—Revolution, 1917-1921—Influence
- Soviet Union—Foreign relations—Japan
- Japan—Foreign relations—Soviet Union
- Soviet Union
- 9781501748103 (pdf)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 29268750