- This full-color book teaches Windows Phone 7 the best way possible: by walking developers through building 50 complete, end-to-end applications. Timed to catch the growing wave of excitement about Windows Phone 7, this book is authored by one of the world's most respected Microsoft development experts: Adam Nathan, author of the best-selling WPF Unleashed and classic .NET and COM: The Complete Interoperability Guide . This extraordinarily practical book doesn't focus on what the Windows Phone 7 SDK makes easy, or unnecessary theory. Instead, Nathan shows developers exactly what it takes to build the kind of apps people will actually want to buy. He brings expert insider's insight to every facet of Windows Phone development, including app and interface basics, navigation, vibration, popups, transforms, animations, storing and retrieving local data, pivots and panoramas, audio and video, the microphone, touch, multi-touch, the accelerometer, and much more. You will build apps ranging from to-do lists to e-book readers, radio tuners to weight trackers. As you do, you'll learn all the skills - and get all the code - they need to build their own winning mobile apps, right now!
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2011.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2011 by Adam Nathan 2011
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29269006