- 10 Steps to Successful Business Alignment offers a fresh, informative perspective on the challenge of achieving business alignment. As the global recession has magnified the need for demonstrable results from projects and programs in every organization, the need for understanding and delivering business alignment has never been more important. Moving far beyond merely defining the concept, this book demonstrates how to create alignment, provides insight on how to ensure alignment is properly positioned at the outset of projects, and shows how to successfully validate and maintain effective alignment over the entire lifespan of those projects. Written by a pair of globally recognized experts on business-related measurement and evaluation, 10 Steps to Successful Business Alignment provides managers, executives, and organizational leaders in every industry the tools required to achieve and sustain sound, sustainable business alignment.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © Association for Talent Development 2012
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29269020